FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. For more information on FSC, visit our web-site at www.fsc.org.
If this sounds exciting to you, you have found the right place to work!
- To manage supplier selection for smaller consulting projects via Request for Quote (RFQ) processes under the supervision of Procurement Manager (responding to requests from FSC staff for external consulting support, contacting identified suppliers, negotiating condi-tions, and confirming assignment with chosen supplier).
- To review Procurement-relevant sections of smaller contracts.
- To assist in support of Request for Proposal (RFP) processes managed by Procurement Manager, e.g., through quantitative analysis, setting up bidder calls, etc.
- To provide support in regard of supplier research.
- To maintain supplier database and other tracking lists as well as Procurement´s intranet presence.
- To organize and handle daily administration tasks such as coordination of appointments, responding emails, communicating via Teams application.