At Code Intelligence we empower DevSecOps! We are a fast-growing IT startup enabling companies to simplify their software testing processes. We want to become the number one automated cyber security testing platform. So far, we are on a good track - our platform CI Fuzz already secures customers such as Continental, Google, and Telekom. And they have already reached a new level of application security testing and shipped more secure and stable software faster!
Currently, we are looking for an Office Associate who will be a part of Operations team. As an Office Associate, you are the go-to person working in our office in Bonn-Oberkassel and run all operations regarding the office needs of our company. Thanks to your hands-on mentality you ensure that all day-to-day office operations run smoothly and your hospitality ensures that the office is a place that brings people together and encourages them to connect and collaborate.
What is waiting for you:
- Be the onsite Office Manager (e.g. accept and relay correspondence and parcels arriving at the office, plan and execute our office setup with furniture and appliances)
- Manage our suppliers (e.g. office and employee equipment, cleaning and building maintenance, purchasing office supplies, drinks and snacks)
- Coordinate the use of the office by our team members to ensure smooth and efficient hybrid work
- Manage our office rental contracts and plan extensions that suit our employee growth goals
- Collaborate with adjacent operational roles in Accounting and Human Resources to define and follow up on joint goals and budgets
- Oversee budget related to the office
- Support employee onboarding ensuring great first experience
- Coordinate and book travel and accommodation
- Support planning and conducting team building and company events
Who we are what what we offer:
- The opportunity to get into the exciting field of fuzz testing and symbolic execution
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, flat hierarchy, start up spirit and cross-team collaboration
- Trust and equity: we trust you and encourage your ideas and projects. We support open feedback culture and make sure everyone has voice and autonomy
- Opportunity to learn and grow: challenging tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities and of course, we invest in your skills with a dedicated annual personal development budget.
- Flexible and balanced work environment: flexible working hours, 30 vacation days
- For those in the Bonn / Cologne area: modern office in a beautiful location in Bonn with a view of the Rhine and excellent transport connections, a ticket for public transport and Nintendo Switch sessions. Dogs are also welcome to join us :)
- Subsidized gym memberships enabling you to stay active
- Meal subsidies so that you can enjoy lunch together with your teammates
- Team and company-wide events
- Internal referral bonus
We are looking forward to your application!
Get to know us better:
- More about us: code-intelligence.com/about-us
- Our blog: code-intelligence.com/blog
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCjXN5ac3tgXgtuCoSnQaEmA
- Open source repository: github.com/CodeIntelligenceTesting/jazzer/
Code Intelligence is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, or citizenship.
What you bring to the table:
- Working-level of German and English both in speaking and writing
- Available to work from our Office in Bonn-Oberkassel on a daily basis
- Previous experienced as an Office Associate or other customer-facing role
- Self-starter with great planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time
- You are comfortable taking the initiatives with minimal supervision
- Your are a people-person with excellent communication skills and you enjoy working with people